The association promotes scientific and cultural promotion of the study of aquatic environments of transition, lagoons, coastal wetlands and river mouths.
The benefits of being a member of LaguNet:
- to be part of the community and be able to boast the "title" of member;
- having your name in the register of members;
- to participate in a community to share culture, experiences and professional development;
- to be able to have information dedicated to members, having free access to the reserved web services and staying updated with the status of the cultural and scientific debate;
- to be informed on the progress of science and technology by participating in numerous events such as conferences, workshops, seminars and other various events organized by the Association;
- to have opportunities to participate in projects promoted or carried out by LaguNet both in Italy and in Europe;
- to participate and be elected to bodies of the Association;
- to represent the association in national and international bodies.